2019 Baskets of Bounty Program Donations
Donations are greatly needed and very much appreciated:
- Non-perishable food items (PLEASE - No expired food items.)
- Items preferred are: Canned chicken, tuna, fruits and vegetables, Hearty soups, spaghetti sauce, dried pasta, easy to prepare rice and noodles, macaroni and cheese, Peanut butter, jelly, cookies, fruit cups, coffee, tea and cocoa.
- Dish soap, hand soap and laundry detergent and puzzle books.
- Paper goods (paper towels, tissues, toilet paper, flushable wipes.)
- Toothpaste and toothbrushes, hand soap, band aids, shampoo, body lotion & lip balm.
- Dog and Cat Treats
- Monetary donations are accepted as well – please make checks payable to the Grand Traverse County Commission on Aging and note that it is a donation for Baskets of Bounty.
Donations will be accepted through Wednesday, November 27, 2019 at the Commission on Aging Office located at 520 W. Front Street, Traverse City. Delivery will begin Friday December 6th.
If you have any questions, please contact Marsha at the Grand Traverse County Commission on Aging office at 922-4688.
Sorry no current updates at this time.